Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor
- Measurement of arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2)and heart rate (Pulse)
- For use at home and on the go
- For persons with: Hert failure, Chronic bronchitis, Asthma
- Also for sportsman going at high altitude
- Colour OLED display
- Low perfusion: 0.2%
- Pulse curve display
- Automatic switch off
- 6 display modes
- Big font display
- Advance DSP algorithm for high accuracy
Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
A pulse oximeter is a small portable device. Used to measure the oxygen saturation (SpO2) level and pulse rate in your blood. The purpose of using a pulse oximeter is to:
- Monitor oxygen saturation: Oxygen saturation is the measure of the amount of oxygen being carried in the blood. A pulse oximeter can quickly and non-invasively measure your oxygen saturation level. Which is important for people with respiratory or cardiovascular conditions.
- Detect low oxygen levels: Low oxygen levels can be a sign of a serious health condition such as pneumonia, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), or heart failure. A fingertip pulse oximeter can alert you to low oxygen levels, allowing you to seek prompt medical attention if necessary.
- Monitor pulse rate: The pulse rate is the number of times your heart beats per minute. A fingertip pulse oximeter can measure your pulse rate which can provide important information about your overall health and help detect any changes in your pulse rate.
- Convenient and easy to use: Fingertip pulse oximeters are small, lightweight, and easy to use. You do not need to make any special preparations, and you can quickly and easily obtain the results.
Overall, the purpose of using a fingertip pulse oximeter is to monitor your oxygen saturation. And pulse rate, detect low oxygen levels, and provide you with important information about your overall health.